About Me

My photo
go4expertfordummies.blogspot.com
The story that i wrote is involves the feelings of sentiment thus noted to be memorable as well as teaching. I have lots of ideas on my head but difficult to be expressed in words. I have a lots of things to say but my mouth just like can't be open when the pefect timing came as i'm a shy person. Now i figure out that blogging is the only way for me to share my opinions, some of my good thoughts and ideas to everyone who need it. Peace and enjoy reading! -13 y/o syaza,2008-

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Best Friend Is Actually Hard To Find

I felt a little bit sad bcse sekarang I had no time for myself.Diary dah tak sempat tulis.Gambar banyak tak print.I dah tak tulis benda benda yang best berlaku kepada I dekat diary or calendar.I dah tak ada masa untuk boyfriend I.And yang paling sedih,ni bukan sebab diri I tapi kawan I.She used to be my closes friend but now she ditch me just like that.I tahu I dah pindah dari Ipoh and she also moved to Johor but..She should not do that to me cause I always text her,worried bout her,missing her tapi dia happy2 je dengan kawan dia yang lain.Best friend die after I moved to Negeri Sembilan.Dia boleh bbm hari hari,boleh buat lawak bodoh dengan kawan2 yang lain.But when i text her or whatsapp her,dia tak bagi response.Tanya kawan lain,diorg kata dia tak ada credit.Lepastu masalah die,die sorok dari I.Dia bagi tahu kawan baik dia yang lepas I pindah tu.I felt very disapointed on her.I gave up.Lepas ni pandai pandai lah dia cari I.Gonna delete her phone number soon.I mean now. :'( Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...